Yes, I admit I have uttered those words under my breath today. Ania and Cameron you will understand one day when you have your own childreb and they are crying non stop and sick. I love both of you but this is how the day went.
Day 3 of Ania having a fever. I knew it was because of a tooth and also confirmed when I brought out the flash light. Her fever was going up and down and so was her mood. Jeckel and Hyde came to mind. I had to have extra patience today because the mood is unintentional. And Tom is her knight and shining armor because Ania doesn't even want me. Which I'm okay with. I have my moments with her.
Then there's Cameron. She cried just as much. She barely slept and felt like all she wanted was to be carried around. As Tom put it "trapped in our own home" because it was raining a lot today and one kid was sick and the other finicky.
The moment. Mid afternoon. Ania was having a mood and crying...then Cameron started crying. I was preparing Cameron's bottle and all of a sudden a whisper came out of my mouth. Shut the F*** up. Of course they didn't hear but this was a hard week with Tom being sick, not getting much sleep, Ania teething and work being really busy. I musy say through it all, Cameron has a smile on her face. I hope she knows what family she was brought into. Ania is a tough girl playing and trying to be herself while having a 103 fever on and off. I even made her play dough and she didn't want to play.
Thank goodness Tom got better because I would have had to call in reinforcements. And to make myself better, I had three cookies.
OMG...thank you for making me feel better.LOL I too have these moments when I have both kids driving me up the wall...or both kids waking up in the middle of the night AT THE SAME TIME CRYING. The crap we go through. I "think" it's normal. I have my explosive moments, then feel guilty and apologize to the kids for being crazy...but then again they still have no clue.haha
ReplyDelete