Monday, March 3, 2014

Catching up with Ania

Texan day was last friday and I wanted to get boots for Ania so we went to Target and they even had her size.  Did she want them?  Nope!  I guess it saved me 20 bucks.

Ania at 29 months:
- still not potty trained and refuses to learn
-speaks in third person
- is putting 3 words together
- can count to 10 most of the time
- sings twinkle twinkle, abcs and loves playing ring around the rosy
- huge daddy's girl
- very independent and wants to do everything herself

- she loves playing with hair and even fixes daddy's hair.  She plays with mine when I'm carrying her
- getting used to baby sister
- her friends are Natalia and Yash.



Ania terms:
Linkle = twinkle
Banana = manana
Helicopter = hellolopter
Here = what is that?
Flower = fowller

Speaking of funny story.  I picked Ania up last week and saw her class walking.  She is waving to me saying bye mommy.  Her classmates are waving hi to me.  So the teacher grabs Ania and her jacket and walks her toward me.  Her friend Natalia starts crying screaming out Ania's name.  She's such a cute girl. The teacher had to console Natalia and hold her back from chasing after Ania. All while Ania didn't turn her back. Her teacher was telling me that Natalia is like this with Ania all the time.  Too cute and I couldn't stop laughing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment