Today was Cameron's first day of school. It wasn't as bad because I've gone through the process already. I knew Cameron would be fine. So I drove the girls to school and Tom followed because I had a lot of stuff and wanted the see both girls go to school for the first time.
I took a photo of a sight I've never seen. When the kids arrive they go to the music room, grab a book and read. Quietly. Wow. They can get kids to do that? Wow. Ania started out in the infant room so I was familiar but almost forgot some things. And explaining Cameron's habits was bizzare because I'm already thinking "wow, my 4 month old already has habits?" It was definitely nice putting Cameron in school a little older because we put Ania in school at 10 weeks. We had no choice. But it turned out great and we like the school
Enjoying all the updates - your trip, the kiddos, etc. Never a dull moment. Hope you guys are adjusted to "reality" after your trip!!!
ReplyDelete