Thursday, March 13, 2014

My poor baby

First daddy, now Ania.  She had a temperature of 99 but I still took her to school. I'm such a bad mom but I had to be at work in the morning and my mom was working.  My excuse...my boss is on spring break and I had to cover a few meetings for him.  I picked her up at 11:30 because she had a fever of 103.  I gave her meds and she fell asleep and took a nap. I think she's teething because she said her mouth hurt.  Well she took about an hour nap and I made her a bed on the sofa while she watched cartoons...I hope she feels better tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. aww, hope she feels better. I'm guilty of the 99 fever, give them some medicine and get them to school until I get the "Call". LOL I really couldn't miss work for a few hours. What is "chunky milk"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chunky milk is how ania says chocolate milk. Lol

      Delete