Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Weight...

How is it possible to gain 6 to 7 lbs in a four week span?  Well I did with this nugget and the same thing happened with Ania. It was around the same time from the 6 to 7th month. It's like I just balloon up or the baby does. 

I'm waiting to get my blood drawn after drinking the yucky orange glucose drink. Once that's done, I'm eating. I'm starving actually and have no clue what to eat for lunch. 

Lets see... Ania woke up twice last night and I'm thinking she may be teething.  Ania has been pointing to her mouth when we brush her teeth and says hurt. Or that's what Tom tells me because Ania wants me no where near her in the morning. If she could, she'd super glue herself to daddy. It's to the point where Ania is in bed and Tom hers daddy out of no where. But it's just in his head because she's sleeping. He's soaking it in with all the attention but I'm a little jealous. I have to make him leave the room so I can play with her. Oy

No comments:

Post a Comment