So I'm going to give this thing a go again. Hopefully, I can keep up and not blame a 'hectic' schedule. Let me think, in a year:
- Ania turned 4
- Cameron turned 2
- Cameron is potty trained (except night time). I would say around July 2016
- Ania is very elaborate in her stories now
- Both have explored Pheonix, Sedona and Page, Arizona
- First time Mommy traveled with just the kiddos to NY in June.
- Ania is reading very, very easy pre-level 1 books
- Ania learned how to tie her shoes in August.
- Both girls are doing well in swim class. Ania can swim under water about 10 feet. Cameron can breath a little bit under water and getting comfortable.
- Ania had her first recital in May as Tinkerbell.
- Cameron is still not sleeping through the night. We've put sleeping mats at the foot of our bed where she can go so she doesn't wake us up. We still wake up.
- We're working with Ania to not be so sensitive. meaning, trying not to cry everytime Cameron hurts her feelings.
- We still need to practice the bike
There's so much more and I've captured the moments in pictures, but last but not least, we're moving to New Mexico. I've been looking for classes to enroll Ania and Cameron (swim only) so that we can have an easy transition. The girls are excited to move to the 'mountains'. Tom's excited to start his new opportunity. I'm excited yet really nervous and scared. We'll survive and it's not permanent. Until next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment