Monday, December 29, 2014

Weekend in NYC

Tickets were cheap so I decided to have a girls weekend with Ania and off we went to NY.  I debated taking Cameron, but decided not to since Tom was staying and I was travelling alone.  My parents went a day before.  It was nice spending time with family and went to see Polina's recital of exerts from the Nutcracker.  It was awesome because it was under an hour and we saw all the students participate.  We went to my aunt's house after to see my cousins and the kids play.  Ania loved it and kept running around 'looking' for her cousins.  Memories like this make me miss NYC, but that just means we'll have to go more often :)

Polina is a good baby sitter and even gave her toys to take home.  I brought more hand me downs for Ania and Cameron.  Christopher is just a boy...lol

 












No comments:

Post a Comment