Monday, December 29, 2014

Friends

Friends are hard to come by.  I haven’t had the relationships where I’ve been friends with people for decades.  It was probably because I changed, they changed, or just because of a principle.  I have the family friends that I’ve known since I was a kid.  I didn’t start to hang out with the girls until college and I met Renee in college so it’s really nice to have those relationships intact.  I know I’m most probably not the greatest type of friend but I just feel like I’m trying to keep up and I’m 6 months behind.  Of course, I have the mommy guilt, followed by how do I spend time with my husband, to how can I get alone time, but then I want to keep in shape, and how do I keep friendships intact, all while making my home feel less cluttered, and all the other things people need to do.  I guess this is more than a ‘Friend’ entry, but I’m happy that whenever schedules, moons, stars and sun align, I can meet up with friends.  FINALLY, I was able to meet up with Renee for a catch up.  It was great seeing her and my comfort with her has not changed.  To friends!  


No comments:

Post a Comment