Sunday, February 9, 2014

Date night

We dropped the kids at my parents house so we could have a date night. It was the first in awhile for the kids to have a sleepover. Actually this was Cameron's first.

We went to Glass Wall in the heights area. Cute area since we've never been.  We decided to be fancy since we were celebrating tom's new license and my promotion :).  Oh and an early Valentine's date too.

We did the wine tasting with each course which I've never done and may want tp continue because it went well with each meal.  For appetizer,  we got a crab and shrimp dip paired with a white wine.  For entree, we got a steak and fish. The waiter split the red and white wines so we could each have a glass.  I wish I could have taken a photo of the wine glasses on our table by the end. And ended with panna cotta. Never had it but must say it'll be my go to if I ever see it on a menu again


Here's a photo of ania at my parents 

No comments:

Post a Comment