Thursday, January 9, 2014

Baby weight

Ever since I was given the green light, I've been doing exercises at home here and there,  eating healthy and going back to the gym during my lunch. I have 10 more lbs to lose before I get to a comfortable weight. To me, this helps me feel good and gives me energy for the kiddos.

So I signed up for a half marathon and a sprint tri. Here's to getting back in shape

2 comments:

  1. Go you! I just ordered a stability ball online and am on a mission to get my abs back. The other day I was wearing tight jeans and my belly was flopping over. Justin was like "you're not pregnant, are you?!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Leggings are my best friend now bc they dont judge me. Lolol

      Omg I read this maria kang post. Ill send to you on what she does and trying it out. Seems doable but well see.

      Delete