Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New things

This past week, I'd say I started noticing new things Ania would say.  For one, she starting to express emotion. My mom has been coming in the morning to watch Talia and when I say go say hi to baying, her response, "I'm shy.  Ania shy."  Cracks me up but at the same time I always tell her it's Baying!  She's been scared of truck noises and wants to be held.  her scholl brought that to our attention because she been doing it since Friday but yesterday was the first time I actually witnessed it. 

Negociating.  When we need her to do something, we compromise and say deal.  Ania responds back with deal and she does what we need her to do.  I walked over to her playing with her sister and she was holding up a toy to Talia saying "deal? Yes. No.  Deal?  Ok."  And she took the toy away. Oh boy. 

Curse words.  We've been pretty good watching our language.  Well until Ania was walking around the house last night saying damn it!   Hey at least it's not other choice words.

Here's how she pronounces some words:
Fruit bar= fruit bart
Tights= pentsies
Ballet = ballad

And she loves papaya.  My mom would feed her that everytime we go to her house.  I don't mind, it's a fibery fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment