Most of last week and the weekend we stayed at my parents house because our ac was broken. Ania enjoyed playing hookie from school and going to the mall with her laking and baying. I got a break from giving her baths because my mom did it and I didn't have to pick her up from school. All nice stuff but definitely happy to be back home.
Also, I thought my mom was going to retire and watch baby #2 but this past weekend I asked her again and she hesitated. Then I responded back with I guess this one will be in daycare to and her response. Yeah. So much for retiring. Mom and dad get the best of both worlds. They get Ania when they want but they still do their own things. I'm sure it's better that way. Lol but it's so funny how mom changed her mind again. Woman isn't retiring anytime soon. And it makes sense the woman works part time and usually gets like a consecutive week off at a time.
Pregnancy #2 is moving along. I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and trying to maintain my diet. I've given myself one cheat meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Well see how this pans out because I already used that card today with a croissant sandwich and sweet potato fries for lunch and a cheese burger, Cheetos and a cupcake for dinner. Real healthy. Well see how it goes...

LOL about your mom. Our moms are similar. But at the same time I kinda get it. They both been through it all with 4 kids and are just tired of "raising kids" and would rather play!haha Oh well....Let us know when you find out if you're having a boy or girl!!!!
ReplyDelete