Sunday, June 30, 2013

Making my morning 6/26/13- late post

Today I had a doc appointment for my 20 weeks ultrasound so Tom and I dropped Ania off at school together. Walking from the car to the building, I always tell Ania to watch where she's going because she like to observe what's around her rather than what's in front of her. There was another car unloading kiddos and she stopped and started staring at them. I look back and it was a little boy about her age so I'm guessing they were in the same class. She stres and then starts waving to him. The little boy stares back and starts smiling so big. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Walking back, we were talking to the boys dad and just saying how they're so funny. One of the many things to make my morning.

Onto the doctors appointment. Everything checks out healthy and we're having another girl! It's exciting again to have a baby around and to wonder how Ania will be with her little sister. I already have a name picked out and found a rug that fits perfectly for the nursery. Exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment