I can't believe in less than a month baby boo will be 1 year old. I didn't want to be doing everything last minute so I've been planning little by little so it'll be done and won't have to stress. This is my first kid birthday I've planned and it's going to be the first of many. I already finished her banner, ordered decorations, ordered the cake and goodies, costume. The day of jut need to get balloons and food. Ha!
I ordered her cake from my coworkers wife. I sampled her product because he brought them in and I am a fan. Sweets by Katherine and her bakery is out of her home. She charges more than the grocery store but less than a free standing bakery. Cannot wait!!
On another note, I'm believing that bio sings in the morning. We hear her from her crib making oooo and ahhh noises and when we go in to get her, she's just laying down relaxing. Lol but then immediately stands for one of us to get her. She still won't hold her bottle and she eats what I eat I've tried to feed her something different than my meal but she jut stares at my food. Also, she's starting to walk by following the furniture and stands on her tippy toes.
Anyway, thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment