During the weekends, Tom pretty much locks himself in a room at home and studies. I usually take a ride with Ania to see her laking and baying. Thy watch her while I run errands. Thankfully, I got everything done in the morning so Ania and I went to the park to get some fresh air. She liked it but there wasn't any pizazz factor from her. She was more excited to get her soppy cup afterward. Ania loves listening to 50s music, which I enjoy myself. Thank goodness for a free 6 months of satellite radio.
PS - I'm over hearing my dad sing to Ania. Here's the song "twinkle twinkle little star, Ania is a big star". Repeat. Ok, I'll go with it because he's putting her to bed for her nap. On a side note, laking always asks if Ania can have ice cream every time we come over. My answer is always the same, "no. When you're watching her and I'm not here, I can't stop what you put in her mouth". The next time they're watching her is when my sister and her family is in town so I won't be surprised my dad reports back that Ania had ice cream with Polina and christopher. Oy

No comments:
Post a Comment