Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm Back!

I feel like I've been on Hiatus...well, mostly because we didn't get internet connection until about two weeks ago, but I'm here now.

Well I feel like time has just flown by, I'm already at 34 weeks and in 3 weeks, I'm already considered full term.  I still feel like this is a dream sometimes and I"m going to wake up and be skinny and just go to work like any normal day.  But I wake up everyday and look in the mirror and there it is, my basketball of a belly staring me in my face.

I must say, so far, I've been having a pretty good pregnancy.  Thankfully, I've gotten many compliments that I've only gained in my stomach.  I have been able to be active whenever possible either it be the freakin' elliptical, walking home from work and having to travel to and fro to NY...

Ok, feel like I'm dragging here but with everything going on, we've gotten so much done.  We've finally settled into our new place, have a car and now baby preparing is in motion.  It's amazing how much there is to do to prepare for a little nugget to come into this world...the list is starting to get longer.  My old dress is now painted and Gramza put together the crib today and oddly enough the furniture goes well together.  Now to do the baby's laundry.  And thanks to ebay I finally got my diaper bag.

I have so much on my mind, yet it's blank now.  I'll be back...

3 comments:

  1. what diaper bag did you get? i'm still debating on what to get...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost there!!! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks! The Skip Hop Duo Deluxe Diaper Bag has worked well for us! And you can put it on your stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got the marc jacobs. Diaper bag. Hehe figured to just carry one :). Thanks to ebay I saved some $$

    ReplyDelete