Tuesday, July 5, 2011

They Exist!

You know when you're a child and you hear stories about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny...you never see them but they believe they exist?  Well, that's sort of the comparison with Gramza's friends. =)  I always heard stories and believed they exist and until this past weekend, they exist!  They're real!  See photo attached =)


We had a great weekend in Boston.  I got to meet his life prior to NY and he got to show me his town.  I've been so used to walking the streets of NY and showing him the way but it was so relaxing to be a part of his world, not knowing where to go and he led the way.  Awesome tour guide, who needs the duck truck...or that's what I termed it.  I figured why go on one of those when I see them everywhere in NY and don't dare to go on it...walking tours are always the best =)

Thankfully, we came home a day early...need I say to rest...because we are boring now.  But the sad thing is that we're back in our different towns...until next weekend...

Congrats to Sarah and Justin!!  They welcomed a baby girl, Rachel Stephanie into this world today.  And as Xtina says, "Rachel came and said Tah Dah!"....I add "with spirit fingers and the shimmying" =)

P.S. not cool when a stranger asks me if I'm 7 months pregnant....ummmm far from! 


1 comment:

  1. Gramza here - aren't they a good looking crew up in boston? well a little less good looking now that I've left...but I just wanted to say, and this shouldn't surprise any of you who know Leez - but she is amazing. and she's such a trooper. I know I couldnt do what she does

    ReplyDelete