Saturday, November 1, 2014

Cameron turns 1!

I have been slacking, so trying to catch up now.  It's been quite a busy couple weeks, but when is it not?

Anyway, Cameron turned 1 on October 23.  Where does the time go?  She was born a day after her cousin Christopher.  This year went by super fast!  I wonder if you have more kids, the time goes in super fast forward. 

Cameronism's
  • When she doesn't want to do something or bored, she will let you know by screaming.
  • She smiles at everyone
  • She's a good eater.  I've lost track of what she's had because now she eats what we eat.
  • She crawls EVERYWHERE and puts EVERYTHING in her mouth.  We literally have to watch her and I'm constantly chasing her or picking her up to re-route her destination.
  • She wants everything Ania wants.
  • Learning to drink from a straw.
  • Clothes size 12-24 months.  She's a big girl :)
  • She looks up to her big sister, Ania
  • She's starting to pronunciate her words, Banana (nana), Dada, Mama, Ania
  • starting to mimic her sister




     

No comments:

Post a Comment