Sunday, September 21, 2014

Please don't hit your sister

Cameron has started to get in Ania’s personal space because she’s started to crawl a lot.  Ania has been good about telling Cameron ‘No, she can’t do that’ and scooting her away from those items (e.g. outlets, fireplace, etc.).  Ania has been our little patrol on the whereabouts of Cameron.  Ania will scream “Mommy!!  Cameron not supposed to be here”  I’ll run and see and either pick her up and redirect her, or let Ania know, it’s okay if she explores the area.

There’s also the situation where I give Cameron something to play with and Ania runs over and takes it from her.  Then I have to tell Ania, that she has to share.

Then there’s yesterday, when Ania wanted Cameron to lay down and pretend to sleep.  Cameron wanted no such thing because she was crawling everywhere.  We tell Ania that Cameron will play later because she’s exploring.  Ania continues to yell “baby, lay down and pretend sleep.”  Ania gets her wand she got from Disneyworld and starts waving it around, then hitting in on a pillow.  Tom and I start getting nervous and tell Ania to stop hitting her wand on the pillow so hard and as we’re telling her that, Cameron strolls over at the same pillow.  WHACK!!!  At that very moment, Ania whacked Cameron on the head and waterworks.  I grabbed Cameron and had to tell Ania why I told her to stop with her wand.

The very first physical fight with these girls.  Tom and I were SHOCKED.  But man, does Ania have an arm!

No comments:

Post a Comment