She's definitely becoming her own person and I can't believe she's almost 3!
Ania is such a good sister! She tells Cameron she loves her and always looks out for baby sister. Of course she has her moments when she does not want to share or takes baby's toys. Again, another glimpse to the future...
Ania is wearing 3T-4T clothes, loves her chunky milk and juice, always requests for a popsicle or to 'drink' her yogurt. She loves her veggies and fruit. I think shes a vegetarian because I give her protein but she never eats it unless theyre chicken nuggets. I don't give her a hard time bc she does finish the veggies on the plate. In the mornings, I give her a cereal bar but I have to give it to her in tact, otherwise a broken bar is a bad day!
Ania is no longer afraid of the lawn people, lawn mowers, or trash trucks. She'll point them out and say hello to them in the car.
She makes us laugh everyday! The other day she asked me to sing the itsy bitsy spider in Spanish. I told her I didnt know how so she started spitting out words, no clue what she was saying but I guess it was. Shes obsessed with peppa pig and dora.
No comments:
Post a Comment