When we had Ania and were given the clear to bring her out of the house, Tom and I had a mindset of “we’re going to keep doing what we want to do”. Well, since then it’s changed a bit. Anyway, we always took Ania with us to eat out in Jersey. Well because I didn’t really cook then and we didn’t have anyone to watch her all the time. Even when we moved to Houston, we would go out every Friday to happy hour with Ania. We took some time off when we had Cameron, but this month we’re trying to start it up again. I think it’s the only thing we’re holding on to because the kids have taken over our lives!!! In a good way of course, but we still need a happy hour!
For first Friday of April we went to Ruggles Green. Very kid friendly, outdoor area Ania can walk/run around in but it’s a little hectic with the bigger kids. OK food but most importantly wine and beer. It’s also nice to be surrounded by tables where there is a child eating and parents are balancing food on a fork trying to feed them while trying to take a baby wipe out as the just in case, or telling the child to sit down or come back here. A place where we’re not judged but rather sympathized with. LOL but I love the area and there’s different places to try!
No comments:
Post a Comment