Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Memories

I'm really bad at capturing moments and even when I try to take a photo or capture a video, it's like Ania knows and stops what she's doing and stares right back at me.  Or grabs my phone to play with it.

I was driving to pick her up yesterday and forgot that I had the best time with her at the grocery store this past Sunday.  Sundays we go to the grocery store for the week and well we make it sorta like a family outing trip.  Tom loves going in the first place and I go to regulate him from buying certain things...there's been one too many times he'll come home with 5 boxes of cereal.  Why?  I have no clue. 

Anyway, during our shopping trips, Ania starts off sitting in the cart.  Then within 5 minutes, she makes in known she wants to walk.  So I take her out of the cart and she starts exploring.  She does the same thing at Target when we're alone but we make a game out of it.  I stroll ahead of her and she runs towards me screaming 'Mommy!!'  hey, whatever works to keep the kid calm. 

Well, this past Sunday, we were up and down the aisles, then all of a sudden Ania heard a song she loved!  She stopped in her tracks and started dancing.  She grabbed my hand and said "mommy", so I grabbed her hand and we were dancing in the pasta aisle.  That moment made my heart melt.  I wish I could've captured it and when Tom tried, Ania stopped.  So it's like these stories are myths.  lol

So many uncaptured memories, I can't wait until Ania reads about it when she's older.

No comments:

Post a Comment