After 14 days of screaming crying during bedtime, Ania has finally come to grips and is putting herself to bed! I couldn't be more proud of her.
The first few days she was screaming crying for about 30 mins before falling asleep and right before traveling it was 20. We were about to revert and start rocking her again in NYC, which we did the first night in a new place then we were back to putting her in the pack n play or crib and she would cry for about 10 mins. It got to the point it was so loud that she was almost losing her voice the next day. Then, just the other night it took her 5 mins of crying before putting her to bed and just last night, she didn't fight us putting her in her crib, cried for about 2 mins and went to bed. Today, for her morning nap, I put her down and she talked to herself a bit an went to bed. Talk about lifesaver.
She's such a good girl and patience is a life lesson when you become a parent. Tom and I stuck together, alternated bedtime (bc I want her to be used to either of us) and she's been doing awesome. I worried when I go out of town for two weeks... Hopefully when I come back shell let me put her to bed. Crossing fingers...
No comments:
Post a Comment