I have tons of goals on my list and unfortunately...or fortunately that list never seems to get shorter. It's like never ending. It doesn't matter whether its regarding my job, personal satisfaction or even just no reason at all there is a goal of some sort in mind for me.
For starters, one of my personal goals after I had baby girl was to fit into my prepregnancy clothes. For two reasons, 1) to feel good in my skin and 2) I don't want to buy new clothes (I am frugal and I like my old clothes a little bit too much even though a lot of them are still in boxes). None the less, I had a goal. This past weekend, I never tried on my jeans until I felt ready to. That day came when I was getting ready for church and low and behold my black skinny jeans buttoned!! It was definitely a great feeling. I am here to say that it's definitely diet and exercise that got me here. I am not an advocate workout person I once was pre kid but I do find time on the weekends and if it's a nice day we walk home. It's definitely an awesome feeling!
On another note. Happy note. Baby girl is already 5 months!! She's tried bananas, sweet potatoes and pears. She loves them all :). Again, I've been lucky enough to make her food and now I'm just trying to figure out if I can freeze it bc I don't want the food going bad etc...shes already a pro and rolling over and I can lift her up with her arms when's she laying down. Shes just a happy baby and I love it. She greets us with a smile in the morning and when we pick her up from daycare. Shes beginning to have a voice and is now chomping away at her feet. She rubs her ear when she gets tired and puts her arm around us when she carried. Strangers smile at her and almost everyone that comes in contact with her says that she is a very alert baby. Whatever that means :). I'm definitely infatuated with kissing her and having her hands touch my face. I had a day off on Friday and before I dropped her off at daycare she took a nap in mommy and daddy's bed. I just melted when she fell asleep with her hand on my face. It felt like reassurance I was there. Heart melts everyday for this girl and I am a proud mama!!
Photos. The black skinny jeans!!!!! 5 month old photo. Palm Sunday. Influences from her fatha.




No comments:
Post a Comment