Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hard

This marks my first week of working and let me tell you it's been a little tough. I'm waiting for the train to work...

Ania is at home with Gramza because she has the sniffles. Thank goodness it's not a fever but were just keeping her at home this week. And I'm goog to work. My mom is coming tonight so she'll watch her Thursday and Friday.

I'll tell you one thing...work is work and once I'm done I pick the munchkin ! But one thing is for sure is that it's definitely tiring. I work in NY once a week and Gramza has to pick the munchkin up and there goes schedule planning...

Well off to work...

Here's baby girl chomping at her fingers while mommy is admiring her

1 comment:

  1. It gets better! I feel like the minute I get home from "work" it's off to my other job "being a mom". Lucky to catch a break! Like right now I'm updating my blog at 4 in the morning as I was able to sleep from 10-3! Poor sniffles! Rach had her first sniffles 2 weeks ago and it lasted a week. See you soon! Looking forward to our girls meeting one another!

    ReplyDelete