Anyway, I can't believe she's already six weeks old. She's growing and I'm still trying to figure out her schedule...time watcher me tries to do a set thing everyday but I'm finding that it's really not working at the moment. Hopefully, it works itself out.
I was lucky enough to have a day to myself in the city this week...well I had my 6 week check up too...it was nice, but I'm actually over 'city' life. I couldn't imagine strolling her around...ugh it would be a nightmare. Either way, I'm rushing because I see her wiggling in the monitor.
Such a random entry, but very excited for the holidays and I managed to get most of my shopping done =) and my sister helped with getting baby girl her dress for Christmas Day...OK, diaper changing is calling. I will be back...there's a few photos below.
Ok, I know I'm being a total hypocrite with my explanation above because there's pictures of her names below..oops!
With her Papa
Test shoot: awesome gift from our friends from Boston =) "We didn't know which doll to get so we figure the mexican / white doll would do =)"
Baby girl with her buddy
Six Weeks
A smiley photo
I had to get a photo of her mid-sneeze hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment