I've reached the four month mark and the first thing on my to-do list is to get the girlfriends guide to pregnancy (I think that's the name). I just want some reading material because I'm starting to make up words to fill these cross word puzzles...almost, but not really.
The weekend events were eventful. Had my first prenatel massage and I must say I don't know if I'll ever go back. It was absolutely fabulous!! And there's all these blocks and foams and such so that I'm comfortable and can lay on my stomach. Genius!
I also took my first stroll into a babystore...as mom's said to not buy anything, I was going there for research. I wanted to price some things and it wasn't pretty. We have a list in our head of what we'll need as soon as the baby comes, and things that can wait a few months (e.g. a high chair). Thankfully, I want to get the same one as my sister...it's a little pricy, but compact and after the baby is finished using it, it turns into an adult folding chair. Love that idea hate the price....but if I divide the cost to the number of years the baby will use it, were good. Just like expensive shoes =). Again, comparing the wrong things...
On another great note, I found my happy place at the gym without over doing it. It's not as fast as I go pre-pregnancy, but it's still a stride and on treadmill and I feel great. So far, so good. Let's see what happens in another month.
Onto other things about the same topic...things. Gramza has been such an awesome team mate. He's taken one for the team and his been making the calls to daycares, churches, making the spreadsheets for the cars, making appts to look at apts and beyond. I won't toot his horn because he's already hooking 483 miles away. But it's just great help. We've come to an agreement on a car which we need to still see...the goal is to get this thing before July 4th as the point is to try and drive to Boston. We have a daycare application for our unborn child as the one we're possibly interested in has a wait list and we're looking to apply now. Awesome! Child's Name? John/Jane...boy/girl? we don't know yet. Can we fill out an application in that manner? and don't get me started on the monthly tuition. oy vey! but the good thing is that the place is down the street from my work, which is a great thing. And for apts...it's still too early to start looking so we'll need to wait another month or two...
Thursday may be a newsbreaking day...we may find out what we're having...hopefully if we can, we can add a few more things to the list...names, middle names, nicknames and more! And last but not least, note to self: STOP stepping on a scale at the gym!!
Glad to hear the update! Don't buy the book - I'll give you mine! I never had a chance to read it so it's brand new and give it to you this weekend! Excited to hear what you're having this weekend....please be a boy for once! jk:)
ReplyDelete