Friday, April 22, 2011

E. All of the Above

Starting to write about our journey together, I thought about what do I write about...just the nugget growing or give a little glimpse of Gramza and Leez.  I decided to do both because we still have friends and family we've never met.  So, I hope in the mean time this will help "get to know" us a little better. 

First off, Gramza wanted me to 'thank him' for giving our baby a nice round head.  I will be forever grateful for our baby having a nice round head.  I feel like he'll be one of those father's in the delivery room reading the instructions to the camera while I'm in labor and wondering if the camera is working.  I kid =)

Besides that, I'm learning that there's so much to learn and know about pregnancy.  I'm thankful to have family and friends that already have bundles of joy to give me some pointers =) and the hand me downs we're bidding for...haha!

My cousin sent me this link and thought it was the funniest thing.  I'm most likely going to order it tonight...it's called the muffin top stopper (http://www.muffintopstopper.com/main.html?src=%2F)  It'll definitely help when the bottom portion of me starts to grow.

Gramza is on his way here so we decided we need to rack up our brains to make our to-do list.  It's starting to get long...from car buying, apt searching, hospital searching, daycares/nannies, cameras, insurance, etc. just to name of few...we'll than divide and conquer.  We have started looking at neighborhoods that we'll want to start off.  We just need to keep looking...

When we first found out we were expecting, we just didn't know what to do.  The person in me was like, "how can this happen, we're still kids??"  And when reality hit, I soon came to realize that Gramza's in his mid-30s and I'm in my late 20's, we have established careers, so we're not so much kids anymore.  We joked and said we should be on that show 16 and pregnant and on our audition tape we should be like "we're not exactly 16, but we're a little lost, so can we be on he show?"

We were already talking about marriage, but sometimes we have a different order planned for us.  So more to come on this =)

As far as the 12 week sonogram, I thought it was going to be gentle and what not....wrong!  The lady kept pushing my stomach down, moving, asking me to move sideways, etc. so she can get the 'shot'.  Unfortunately, the baby kept moving around so she could not get it for awhile...luckily, we got the shot.

I am due November 7th and should be finding out what we're having next month at my next doctor's appt.  We decided to know what we're having to we can be prepared...

No comments:

Post a Comment